maandag 30 augustus 2010

Meet me.

Hi. For those of you who don't know me yet, this blog means space for me to drop thoughts whenever my brain gets overloaded. You know, when an idea reaches your mind and you can't help but send it to your limbs and confirm it with a pen. Or in this case with my (new) iMac (yay), because in the course I am following, Creative Technology, going Digital is the new shit.
So everytime you read this blog, I am cleaning up my brain in order to create an equilibrium and hopefully design some awesome stuff. And every now and then you will read some crazy things but that's just me being excited about whatever, like when I'm brewing the perfect espresso or hearing the sounds of the city.
Create.Equilibrium is where I collect my thoughts, stories and inspiration and hopefully it will give you food for thought.


So let the brewing commence,
Sharah

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten